To always have the best connection and the most up -to-date energy usage information when your Powerpal and smart phone are within range of each other:
- Ensure only one phone in your home is connected to Powerpal
- Keep Bluetooth enabled on your phone at all times
- Keep the Powerpal app running (foreground or background)
- Ensure location services are enabled (this helps your smart phone automatically reconnect to Powerpal if you move out of Bluetooth range)
- “Always” should be checked for users running iOS
- Location Permission should be toggled on for users running Android
If any of these four things are not true your Powerpal, app and device may not be able to communicate reliably with each other.