All Victorians are eligible to participate in the Victorian Energy Upgrades program!
Provided you meet the following criteria we should be able to install a Powerpal for you for free under the scheme:
- You live in a one of the regions currently covered by our installers
- Your home is a residential property and you haven't already installed a Powerpal (or a smart meter In Home Display)
- You live in a freestanding home and your electricity meter is located within 50m of you main living area
- You own a smart phone running the Android or iOS
- You have access to a recent electricity bill (digital bills are fine)
- You are the registered electricity account holder (or have their permission)
- Powerpal should not be installed on your property address before.
- You should not have a current (running) existing energy monitoring device that is fitted to your smart meter.
If this sounds like you then register now for your free Powerpal!
If you live outside our current installer coverage area then don't worry, you can still register and we will let you know when Powerpal is available in your area.