As the Victorian Energy Upgrades is a government backed program there is strict requirements for how your Powerpal is installed, one of which is that the installation must be undertaken by a registered installer.
But don't worry - installation is quick, free and requires no modification to your electrical panel!
During your Powerpal installation appointment the installer will:
- Check your property is suitable for installation of Powerpal
- Ask you to confirm you are are an authorised representative on the electricity account for your home
- Install your Powerpal on your electricity meter
- Use your energy bill to program your Powerpal with your electricity plan details (so it can correctly report your energy costs in the app)
- Help you to download the Powerpal app to your phone and connect to your Powerpal
- Ask you to sign a digital form to confirm you are happy with the installation
All you need is a smart phone with the Powerpal app installed and your most recent electricity bill and you are ready to go!